Sending a follow-up campaign.
Unfortunately, after a beautiful campaign, not everybody will close a deal with your sales proposition. But it will tell you interesting information, the information you can use in a next campaign or in a follow-up campaign.
- Is the email personal enough so the customers will feel special?
- Was it relevant enough to land on the landing page?
- Does the email look recognizable enough that the customer will open the email?
In the statistics, you can select directly your follow up audience.
Select the satus
You have to select the audience your follow-up will focus on. There are 5 different kinds of statuses:
- Form submitted.
- Agreed but not submitted.
- Form not submitted.
- E-mail opened but not clicked.
- E-mail not opened
Unlike many other campaign tools, where you need to make a super annoying and complicated automation schema to create a follow-up, making a follow-up with SlashLead is very easy. With SlashLead you just select the status of the follow-up audience. We will provide you with the concerning customers in a CSV file. You can use this CSV for your follow up campaign.
Start your follow up campaign by creating a new campaign and follow the campaign flow.
And remember "Make it personal, stay Relevant and be Recognisable"